Website MaintenanceRegular updates to your website will improve your search engine rankings, increase your visitors, and strengthen your online presence. So, how do you keep your website updated with new, accurate and interesting content? We can integrate a Content Management System into your site or let us keep your website current through our affordable web maintenance plans.
A website maintenance plan is key to the ongoing success of your website.
Facebook and Social Page MaintenanceInternet trends and technologies are constantly changing, and your business is evolving, the website maintenance plans from Forward Function ensure your site grows and evolves with these changing demands. Utilize our services to keep your facebook page, twitter, linked-in and other social accounts and profiles current with fresh information.
Affordable Website MaintenanceWe offer very reasonable maintenance plans for our clients. We don't require batches and we don't eat up your budget with padded plans. What you see is what you get and what you ask for is delivered quickly.
You simply purchase a plan that fits your needs and budget. Plans are based on 10 hour, 25 hour, 50 hour and 100 hour blocks. The more time, or the bigger the website maintenance plan you purchase the better your "hourly" rate gets. Once you have a plan established you simply email, text or fax your request and our team updates your website within 24 hours. Typical turnaround time for basic updates is 2 hours, but given demand and weekend schedules it can take as much as 24 hours in some cases. Once the work is completed, the time taken to make your changes is deducted from your bank. No hassle, no worries.
Your Best Website Maintenance ProviderWe are devoted to the success of our clients and so by using current coding techniques, our website maintenance team ensures your site is fresh, strengthens your brand, and performs well.
Our website maintenance plans are easy and affordable. In fact, website maintenance has never been easier or more affordable! Our top selling maintenance plan averages to be only $65 per hour with some even lower!
Contact us and get your website maintenance plan setup today.
As your business grows, website maintenance ensures your site continues to meet your company’s needs.
What are Some Typical Website Updates?
Overall Site Improvements:Your website’s most reliable performance appraisal is the one you receive from customers visiting your site. Questions, comments, complaints, and suggestions generated from site visitors provide indispensable feedback to improve your site. With website maintenance, you can use these suggestions to enhance your site and your online performance.
Facebook Maintenance and Social Updates:We can provide regular updates to your facebook page or tab design, twitter, linked-in and more.
Product/Service Updates:New products and services will need to be added, prices will change, and old products and services will need to be removed. By keeping your products and services up-to-date with website maintenance, you leverage your online business above the competition.
Ecommerce specials:By offering special promotions, discount programs, and more, you keep your online business competitive. Short-term and long-term sales initiatives will require updates to your site. Routine website maintenance enables you to strengthen your sales with unique offers for your ecommerce store.
Interactivity maintenance:With ever-evolving technologies, a website begins to look and act old if the interactive components are not consistently updated. If your site’s development pieces are not working at top levels on all browsers, you’ll lose customers and weaken your online reputation. Website maintenance fine-tunes your site to ensure your website interactivity is working properly. The successful interactivity of your website will help to market your products and services while capturing new clients.
What’s Included in the Website Maintenance Plans?Website Maintenance Plans include all the standard updates necessary to maintain an existing website.
Examples of services included in our website maintenance plans are:
- Text: Additions or deletions
- Photos: Additions, deletions and basic retouching
- Webpages: Additions or deletions using existing webpage design
- Navigation: Basic navigational changes (add, move or delete an item in the navigation)
- File Downloads: Additions or deletions of PDFs and other documents
- Videos: Insertion or deletion of pre-edited video
- Links: Additions or deletions
- Color and Background Images: Changes/replacements
- Flash: Text-only changes and basic photo replacement in Flash animation
- Forms: Dynamic form layout and integration
- All Standard Support: Help with e-mail set-up, etc.
Billable Design & DevelopmentWebsite changes that require more extensive design or development work are not covered under website maintenance plans. We can provide a quote for these changes when needed.
Examples of website changes that are billable and not covered under the website maintenance plans include*:
- New Webpage Designs: Creation of webpages not based on the existing webpage design of the site
- Navigation restructuring or redesign: Extensive changes to the site’s navigation
- Video editing, compression or manipulation
- Sound editing, compression and insertion
- Flash animation revisions or additions other than text and image replacement
New Project WorkShould your website update include a new component to your site, one of our sales representatives or your Account Manager will contact you to discuss.
Examples of new projects that are not covered under the website maintenance plans may include*:
- New site functionality: Shopping carts, news tickers, admin functions, etc.
- Site redesigns: More than 50% of site requested to be reworked or changed
- Interactive or animated features: Flash showcases, virtual tours, etc.
- Search Engine Optimization and PPC
- Corporate Identity and logo creation or revisions
- New content writing
- Photography or video creation
- Print or other marketing materials
Hourly Website MaintenanceShould you prefer to not sign up for one of our website maintenance plans, you can still receive the best website maintenance service at an affordable hourly rate. Additionally, we can provide reasonably priced services that go beyond standard "maintenance".
Call 614.933.0400 or contact us online today to discuss your needs.