Competitor Website AnalysisWhere do you stand with your competitors? A company's online presence will have a direct impact on their success. Not only will an analysis show how you measure up, but it can provide valuable information into the marketing methods of your competitors. That information can show you exactly where to invest marketing dollars and more importantly where not to.
It is imperative that you stay aware of your direct competitors on the web. Here are a few good reason why:
- 85% of consumers look online before they purchase
- The web makes finding deals and your competitors easy
- A world of background information, reviews and product comparison is open for review
- Customers tend to return to sites where the browsing is easy (usable site) and they can find what they need.
- Design Analysis - how does it appeal to users.
- Functionality & Usability Analysis - ease of use, tools and resources. • Optional E-Business or E-Commerce Analysis - lead conversion, sales, etc.
- Popularity Analysis - through back links.
- Search Engine Optimization Analysis - or lack thereof.
- Keyword Analysis - where do you rank.
- Final Review
In our Competitor Analysis we compare your direct competition to your presence online. We see what features they have on their website that you do not. We look for best practices and advanced web capabilities and functionality. We look at content, design, and marketing. Looking at these elements you can then choose what changes will give the return on investment you need.